Work and travel packages
Fund your adventures
Working in Australia and New Zealand
Chris Hemsworth says: “ It’s different down here, the air has more life in it. Because Australia isn’t just a place you see it’s a place you feel. That’s why there’s nothing like it!”
Come and explore this great land, learn to surf just like Chris and his mates, you might even catch a glimpse of Thor as you’re learning to surf in Byron Bay!
Explore the golden outback, enjoy the Aussie nightlife, parties, festivals and events. But, most of all define your own adventure whether it’s adrenaline filled, seeking out our weird and wonderful wildlife, getting to know the friendly locals or enjoying our endless coastlines.
We welcome thousands of mates down under every year, and we want to help you have the adventure of a life time, with rock solid support when you need it the whole time you’re here!
In New Zealand, working holidays mean you can stay longer and spend what you earn on awesome experiences, like….bungees in Queenstown, island exploring in Waiheke, search for glowworms in Waitomo caves or take your chances and trek into the land of Mordor!
There’s free stuff too that only takes your legs to see and explore, think…sandboarding the dunes in Cape Reinga, hug New Zealand’s largest living Kauri tree in Tane Mahuta, dig your own hot pool at Coromandel’s Hot Water Beach or play peek-a-boo with dolphins and seals in Kaikoura.
Great value packages to help get you started
With our flexible Work & Travel packages, not only will we show you a great time and introduce you to like-minded working holiday makers, but we also have the inside knowledge to provide you with everything you need to get started and get a job in Australia and New Zealand. So get involved and spend your time away sleeping with us… you will certainly learn a thing or two in the process!
Choose Your Package
Australian Arrivals Packages:
Choose your arrival location on the left (Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney , the number of nights you want to stay (3, 5 or 7), and the number of people purchasing the package.
Work & Travel Packages include:
- 3, 4, 5 or 7 Nights Accommodation
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Airport Transfer to the hostel
- 12 Months Membership
- *In depth local orientation
- Free WIFI for length of stay
- One on one CV building and jobs consultation
- Australian / NZ SIM Card
- 12 months access to the Work Australia online jobs board
- 12 months access to Work And New Zealand offices AU & NZ
- Free activities in each location
Australia Arrivals Packages:
- Opening a Bank Account
- Tax File Number set up
- Superannuation application
- Assistance with tax and superannuation refund
- 2nd Year Visa and migration help
- Discounted training courses (RSA/White card etc)
- 140-page Australian Harvest Guidebook
- Discounted WWOOF membership
New Zealand Arrivals Packages:
- New Zealand Bank Account set up assistance
- IRD Number Set Up assistance
- 1 month complimentary luggage storage
- Personal post restante mail service
- Mail, photocopy and fax service
Our Work & Travel packages also include Medicare Assistance where applicable.