Rainbow Beach, Australia
|Frasers on Rainbow
|Reservations: Freecall 1800 100 170
||18 Spectrum Avenue, Rainbow Beach 4581 QLD Australia
||+61 7 5486 8885
The place to be for Fraser Island Tours!
If you’re looking for a place to relax before or after your Fraser Island experience then come and check us out. Surrounded by tropical gardens and a 75 mile beach, Frasers On Rainbow is the ultimate place to relax, party with your group or friends or enjoy what our amazingly beautiful town has to offer.
We offer Self Drive Tag-A-Long Camping Safari’s to Fraser Island which is a fantastic way to explore the amazing island and its many crystal clear creeks and lakes. Check out your local Base Travel agent for details and bookings. Even if you’re not looking to go to Fraser Island or are doing a guided tour then why not use your Base Jumping nights with us and stay at one of Rainbow Beaches’ most exclusive hostel resorts.
We have a variety of rooms ranging from 6-10 bed mixed dorms, 8 share female only rooms, double and twin rooms with en-suite bathrooms and double and twin rooms with shared bathrooms, the best is that all our dorm rooms are en-suite!!
Lounge around our resort pool with a cocktail, chill out in the hammocks watching the billions of stars, take a walk to the Carlo Sand Blow and see one of the most prestigious spots for sunsets on the east coast or just kick back with a beer and get to know your Fraser groups or meet new friends.
Our hostel resort offers:
- Outdoor swimming pool (including water based sports equipment and sun loungers)
- Fully licensed bar and restaurant with amazing nightly entertainment and $10 belly buster meals
- Boomerang and Didgeridoo making and painting
- Sports equipment for hire
- Free daily bush walk to the Carlo Sand Blow
- All rooms are en-suite
- Hostel located opposite the bus stops
- Base Jumping cards available for use
- 24 hour global gossip internet café
- Most rooms have balconies
- Travel desk for bookings or reservations
- Free pool table, ping pong table and darts
Follow the Rainbow to Fraser Island...