Here at Base we love Australia (no surprises there)! This week as we began our regular scroll through Instagram, we asked ourselves the question "I wonder which Australian City is the most 'Instagrammed'?" Curious... we decided to find out! Here are the results...
1. Sydney takes in the top spot and has been Instagrammed 16.7 million times!
2. Melbourne comes in at a close second with 16.3 million Instagram snaps...
3. Australia's sunny capital Brisbane at number 3, rolling into Instagram 5 million times.
4. Perth! Who would have guessed it? The world's most isolated city has been Instagrammed 4.7 million times
5. Adelaide at number 5, playing a starring role in 2.7 million Instagram photos
6. Canberra. Australia must be the only country in the world that has a Capital City coming in at 6th and Instagrammed 1.25 million times!
7. Number 7 is Cairns - infamous backpacker haunt in Northern Queensland - with 1 million Instagram snaps
8. Number 8 is Darwin - Australia's most northern city - with 807,500 Instagram snaps
9. And at a humble last, Hobart, Tasmania's capital city with 512,000 Instagram moments!