Thongs, Goon & Vegimite - here's how to know if you've been in Australia for too long
1. ‘Thongs’ are accepted in all social situations
2. You are an expert at making 'Goon Hats'
3. You now know that riding a Kangaroo is not a feasible option
4. A four hour drive is NOTHING
5. The day that Top Shop and H&M opened was the BEST day of your life!
6. You miss a good ‘Sausage’
7. You have learnt not to take offence to the “C word”
8. You’ve purchased a Surf Board and have used it twice
9. You have Vegimite & Milo in your cupboard
10. The word ‘Crisps’ is no longer in your dictionary
11. You have Avocado with everything
12. You no longer complain about the cost of EVERYTHING!
13. Bondi Beach is the last place you would want to be on Christmas Day
14. "12 Degrees? I'm freezing!"
15. Signs like this no longer shock you:
Agree? PLEASE SHARE!